2020 Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots Yellow Military Black
|379,95 €||341,95 €|
2020 Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots Yellow Fluo Military Green Black
The Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots are a premium boot that works as the Tech 10's little brother in the Astars' lineup. Protection, comfort, and quality are all kept top notch, but with the exclusion of the Tech 10's inner bootie and support struts on the front and rear producing a lower price point, the Tech 7 represents an excellent value for a boot that is still very easily pro level in its performance.
Starting with protection, the Tech 7 sports TPU panels, impact deflecting honeycomb rubber inserts, and a biomechanical hinge that give it a CE certified level of injury prevention. The one-piece, multi-compound lower also gives protection and a low-profile toe box as well, making shifting and finding your shifter that much easier. Dual-compound soles deliver plenty of traction on the pegs, and while they're very durable, they're also complete replacable.
Durability for the boot as whole is top notch with tons of double stitching and single, uniform pieces of material getting used as much as possible. And to hold everything together, the Tech 7 has the very easy to use, self-cleaning, self-adjusting, aluminum "arrowhead" style cam buckles. Along with the rest of the nuanced features, the Tech 7 is well-loved for being a comfortable yet protective option that punches well above its price range.
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
• New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.