2018 Shoei VFX-WR Zinger TC-10 Blue Red Helmet
2018 Shoei VFX-WR Zinger TC-10 Blue Red Motocross & Enduro Helmet
The Shoei VFX-WR is a further development of the VFX-W. This helmet comes with an ultralight, stable structure, advanced composite shell technology and the M. E. D. system, which protects your head in the best possible way in case of a crash. The VFX-WR has also been designed with ventilation in mind and has several intake and outlet vents. You can't go wrong with this MX helmet!
- Ultra lightweight, strong structure
- Advanced shell moulding technology
- 3-piece EPS liner
- Double D-ring
- Including mud guard
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on upper head area
- Multiple outlet vents in the spoiler and on the neck
- 4 different outer shell constructions
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads and centre pad
- Aggressively-shaped face guard
M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System)
The main layer of EPS liner absorbs impacts from the usual, while an additional centre layer of EPS liner reduces rotational accerleration energy to the head in the event of an accident. Significant reduction of rotational force to the rider's head. More technically advanced than any existing conventional dual liner system.