2020 Fox Racing Limited Edition V3 Helmet Zebra
2020 Fox Racing Limited Edition V3 Zebra Helmet
Attention : the new 2020 Fox V3 helmets have an tight fit, we advise to take one size bigger !
The all-new V3 helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet we have ever offered. It builds off its championship-winning heritage with a new highly ventilated design and a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. The tech-rich update includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox's proprietary MVRS. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
Based on extensive scientific research, Fluid Inside® is engineered to enhance your helmet’s ability to protect your brain by mimicking Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) – your body’s natural protection. The V3 incorporates a matrix of Fluid pods oriented around the head and attached to the helmet interior. By precisely decoupling or “floating” the helmet on the head, each Fluid pod matrix acts like CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid) to independently and simultaneously manage the linear and rotational forces acting on soft brain tissue.
Most helmets are designed to protect against skull fractures and intracranial hemorrhaging from impacts associated with high linear forces. The challenge is to protect across the full range of linear forces. Fluid displacement & foam compression improves both high and low linear energy absorption.
These rotational forces on the soft brain tissue are strongly implicated in concussive brain injuries, and therefore must be effectively managed in order to design a truly safer helmet. Low shear Fluid allows the helmet to rotate relative to the head and improve rotational energy absorption.
"The Fluid technology works in concert with the Cerebral Spinal Fluid to decrease the risk of shear brain injury." - Dr. Blaine Hoshizaki, from Fluid Brain Science
MAGNETIC VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM 2.0
The second-generation Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to stay firmly in place through aggressive dirt bike riding and roost conditions but detach from the helmet upon impact to help mitigate external rotational forces that can affect your head during a crash.
Like the crumple zones in your car, the dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by progressively dampening impact forces across a wider surface area.
Our patent-pending CAGE™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact to the chin bar/eye port.
- Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
- EN 1078
- CPSC 1203
- AS/NZS 2063
- ASTM F1952