Arai MX-V Navy Helmet Blue
|630,00 €||589,95 €|
This item will be dispatched in 1-2 days.
Arai MX-V Navy Helmet Blue
Off-Road Motocross Enduro
Arai motocross helmets far exceed every national and international FIM & ACU safety standard for motorcross racing. Remember it is your head you are protecting, and this motocross helmet does just that.
The brand new MX-V evolved from the much loved VX-3 model. Years of experience can be found in this ultimate off road helmet. The perfect choice for MX, enduro and off road use. Just as found in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 Shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real world impact performance.
- A SMOOTH INSTEAD OF RIDGED SHELL
- The shell itself is consistently round and smooth, maintaining the R75 Shape concept in areas above the acknowledged test line and influencing those below the test line. Here, the rounded chin bar maintains the same compact shell length as the previous model, the MX-V. The result is less protrusion, which has proven to be less likely to catch and dig in during a spill.
- CHIN BAR VENT GRILL
- Installed on the uniquely rounded chin bar, the stainless mesh grill is now mounted from the outside on the exterior vent cap and can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement. The vent cap is also designed to break away from the chin bar in the event of impact.
- GOGGLE-STRAP LOCATOR
- The Goggle-Strap Locator keeps the goggle strap in position even during aggressive, competitive riding. The new top-rear-duct center brace, together with the side port cowlings, also assist in keeping the strap in position on the side and back areas.
- EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM
- The revised Emergency Release Cheek Pad system has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff.
- SHELL MATERIAL
- In order to maximize performance, we precisely assemble the shell from multiple proprietary components. Super Fiber, one of the primary materials, costs up to six times more than standard fiberglass but provides 30% higher tensile strength and increased penetration resistance. The cLc (complex Laminate construction) method demands precise and time-consuming assembly by master craftsmen from many individual pieces.
- REAR DUCT
- The Air-Through top-rear-duct center brace also functions as a goggle-strap locator. The diffusers can be removed or replaced quickly and easily by removing a single screw on the rear-duct center brace.
- NEW PEAK
- The new peak is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect roost and flying debris. To compensate for increased lift, the air outlets on the new peak have been made larger as well.
- REMOVABLE NECK ROLL
- The all-new removable neck roll allows easy and convenient cleaning of the helmet.