Fox Racing Limited Edition V3 Preest Helmet Black Red
2018 Fox Racing Limited Edition V3 Preest Helmet Black Red
For 2018 the Fox V3 Preest Helmets use a Magnetic Visor Release System to attach the visor. This Fox exclusive technology allows the visor to release in the event of a crash.
- MVRS Magnetic Visor Release System
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- MIPS : Muti-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- DriLex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE22.05 and ACU certifications
- Matching gear set available
- Matte/gloss finish
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a specialized helmet safety technology that is now being used in the top tier of off road helmets in order to greatly lessen the chances of traumatic brain injury.
By integrating an engineered low-friction layer into the liner of the helmet, MIPS enables a relative sliding motion between the head and the helmet so angular and rotational impact forces are absorbed and deflected.
Since most head impacts occur at oblique and unpredictable angles, helmets with MIPS Technology are able to offer better protection than helmets without.