Fox Racing V2 Merz Helmet Steel Grey
|259,95 €||249,95 €|
This item is ready to be dispatched.
2022 Fox Racing V2 Merz Helmet Steel Grey Flo Yellow 28033-172
The V2 Merz sets the standard for a mid-level helmet with a pro-level feature set, including new safety technology and an injection molded shell, giving you protection to match your performance goals. Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection system) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, and dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner to take impact protection a step further, this is a motocross helmet that’s got your back, every ride. Fit and feel aren’t forgotten either, with six specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-fit feeling, plus removable and washable lines and cheek pads that wick away sweat and manage potential odor.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight, injection-molded PC & ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 6 shell and 6 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
Crosshelm Casque Cross Enduro Motocross Helm