Dunlop Geomax MX33 Front Tire 80/100-21"
|79,95 €||59,95 €|
This item is ready to be dispatched.
Dunlop Geomax MX33 Front Tire 80/100-21" 636108
80/100-21 51M TT GEOMAX MX33 F
Dunlop says Geomax MX33 performance has been optimised “at both ends of the terrain spectrum.” This means that unlike predecessor tyre the Geomax MX3S, which was focused on providing grip in soft conditions, the Geomax MX33 also excels on harder intermediate surfaces. Dunlop reports that this development focus was undertaken to give competing riders an advantage in mixed conditions and also to give regular off-road riders a much more versatile ‘multi-terrain’ tyre.
Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tyre features:
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tyre technology:
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob Placement: Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress.
Band Buitenband Vooraan Pneu Avant Vorderradreifen